Why are our Super Stickers™ the #1 choice for sensory paths?
Our Super Stickers™ are the #1 choice because they’re made of thick adhesive material instead of a thin film or tape, which factors into how easily the stickers can be applied and removed. Our Super Stickers™ are manufactured with a 3M adhesive material specifically made for permanent floor applications in schools, unlike films or tapes. Your custodial staff will immediately be at ease hearing the 3M name, as 3M is some of the best adhesive material on the market today.
As a premium material, our 3M Super Stickers™ feature really important qualities necessary to the safety, durability, and maintenance of the stickers. Your custodial staff will have a lot of questions about the application, maintenance, and removal, so we’ve tried to cover all their concerns. These quality features are:
- Anti-Slip Surface: Our stickers have a slightly textured surface that makes them safer for kids. Films and tapes do not have these features.
- Protective Coating: Our stickers have a clear layer that protects the graphic from foot traffic, spills and general wear and tear. Films and tapes do not have this feature and surfaces will damage easily.
- Quality Adhesive: Our stickers use an adhesive specifically for floors that makes removal spotless with little or no residue left behind. Films and tapes leave a lot of residue during removal, making removal laborious. Additionally, films and tapes can damage flooring, resulting in unforeseen expenses.
- Low-Glare Finish: Our stickers have a lustrous finish instead of gloss, which is important in case of a power outage. Emergency access is needed with minimal distraction and glare. Films and tapes are typically gloss finished.
- Flammability: Our sticker has a Class A fire rating, so it meets typical flammability requirements. Some films and tapes meet flammability standards, but not all.
- Bubble-Free Material: This is critical for do-it-yourselfers. Our stickers have air-release channels, the only material of its kind. Any bubbles can be rubbed out easily. Films and tapes do not have these features, resulting in a difficult, clumsy application with entrapped air bubbles that wear and degrade the material quickly.
- Repositionable: Our stickers have a pressure-sensitive adhesive so you can make adjustments in the field. Films and tapes can easily tear if erroneously applied, removed, and reapplied, compromising its durability.
- Endless Possibilities: Let your imagination soar! We can print custom designs or logos, too. Most films and tapes do not have this ability as they come in one standard color and are not custom printed.