Click here to download Application Instructions for this stencil package.
Click here to download Paint Supplies for this stencil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Number, Letter, Chess and Ladder Stencil Package can provide about 10 different game activities, applied using the following stencil designs:• Chess, Checkers and Borders (Large Grid) • Number Set (10 inch high) • Upper Case Letter Set (10 inch high) Application Instructions and game ideas are available for download – see the description tab below. Note that the paint colors, and in some cases the images shown, are just a few examples of how the stencil could be painted down. Let your imagination soar!
PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE SHOWN IN ACTUAL SCALE. Shipping options for this item: Standard Shipping: Ships in one week Pricing does not include paint, paint supplies or installation. Sherwin-Williams paint and supplies can be purchased separately by contacting Fit & Fun Playscapes at email@example.com or (800) 681-0684, and delivered free of charge.
- Shapes That Shape You Up
- Circle-Up (Small)
- Animal Paw Prints
- Full Number and Letter Set 10"
- Chess, Checkers & Borders (Large)
- Bouncin' Balloons OR Bubbles, Bubbles, Everywhere!
- Hand Prints OR Foot Prints
- Developed with Occupational Therapists, general PE Teachers and Adapted PE Teachers, our Nature Motor Sensory Path Reusable Stencils Packages include some of our most popular and versatile motor and sensory movements such as our Motor Sensory Activity Stations and Nature Activity Circuit™, into a starter package of stencils that can grow. Specifically designed to include activities that practice motor skills, improve motor planning, build stronger sensory connections (vestibular, proprioceptive and tactile) and assist with self-regulation, these colorful and engaging package of stencils can be painted over and over to create the following movements patterns:
- foot prints (for side step, spin, heel to toe, ladder, wall push-ups and crossing midline)
- hand prints (for wall push-ups, ladder and crossing midline)
- elephant prints (for elephant walk patterns)
- frog prints (for leap frog patterns)
- bear prints (for bear crawl patterns)
- Tiptoe Snake loop
- Crab Crawl pattern
- March Ants swirl
- Tightrope (for balancing)
- Jump Logs
- Step Stones
- And directional arrow and 9 word prompts/ expressions (elephant walk, leap frog, bear crawl, jump, tiptoe, tightrope, jump, step and crab crawl).