Click above to watch our Nature Activity Circuit set in action!
Dreaming of something creative for those old, unused parking lots?
Our Tessellation Maze in action!
- WHAT ARE THE STENCILS MADE OUT OF? Durable, commercial-grade plastic.
- HOW THICK ARE THEY? Thick enough to be durable, thin enough to use, roll, and store. If you need specifics, please give our main office a call at (800) 681-0684.
- ARE THEY REUSABLE? Yes.
- HOW MANY TIMES CAN THEY BE REUSED? It’s really limitless to some degree depending on how well they are maintained. Following some of our tips, like chalking out the lines rather than going right to paint, can increase the life of your stencils. In fact, in the state of North Carolina, one of our stencils was used and re-used over 40 times!
- DO THE STENCILS COME WITH A WARRANTY? No, given the different types of paint, level of use and as a D-I-Yer (do-it-yourselfer) project, we are unable to provide a warranty for the stencils.
- HOW DO THE MULTI-SITE LICENSES WORK? It’s essentially built into the product, allowing the stencils to be used at up to 10 different site locations. For example, up to 10 schools within a district could share one set.
- CAN WE USE THE STENCILS AT MORE THAN 10 SITES, AS NOTED ON THE MULTI-SITE LICENSE? Yes, we can typically do that for no additional cost. We ask that the information just be provided to us so we can keep a record of it, in case there are any issues. In return, we usually ask you to post something on social media if you are satisfied with the outcome.
- HOW LONG DO THE STENCILS LAST? We’ve been in business selling stencils for almost 10 years and have had very few instances of breaks to the stencils. In the few cases we’ve had broken stencils, we’ve found the culprit to be from significant abuse, such as putting heavy objects on a roll of stencils, using caustic cleaners, or using spray paint instead of the recommended paint products. If used and cleaned according to the instructions provided, your stencils should last for several years.
- HOW DO I CLEAN MY STENCILS? The best way to clean and maintain the stencils is to wash them with warm/hot soap and water as soon as possible after application. You may be able to peel dried-on paint away carefully, but if there is too much build up, removing the paint may crack the stencil. Never use harsh chemicals to clean stencils, as those products will cause damage to your stencils.
- HOW DO I STORE MY STENCILS? For smaller stencils, they can be laid flat. Some of the stencils are large and should be stored rolled up, taped and placed on end or on their side. If the large stencils have large cut-out patterns, the roll may not stand up on its end, so you would need to lay the roll on its side.
- ARE THE STENCILS MEANT FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR APPLICATION? The stencils are typically used outdoors and were designed with that intended use. However, the stencils are like templates and can be used indoors as well. We would recommend that a different paint be used, one that is compatible with your indoor surfaces.
- DO WE OFFER CUSTOM PACKAGES FOR STENCILS? YES! Depending on your order, we will review and apply an applicable discount. The typical discount range is between 5-15%.
- DO YOUR STENCILS INCLUDE PAINT? No, they do not. Paint kits are ordered separately.
- DOES YOUR COMPANY INSTALL/PAINT THE STENCILS? No, we do not. Our stencils were developed specifically to be a do-it-yourself product, saving you time and money (plus costly installation fees!). However, if you desire a professional installation, we can tap into the Sherwin-Williams network of painters and put you in touch with some options.
Have any more questions? Need help planning?
Please feel to e-chat with us, email us at email@example.com, or call us at (800) 681-0684. We’re always happy to help!