Tightrope Loop – Single Color Paint
Make your stenciling project easy and purchase Paints by Sherwin-Williams directly from Fit & Fun Playscapes!
Paint & supplies includes containers of paint, matched to the pattern shown, slip-resistance additive for large patterns, paint brushes and/ or rollers, plastic sheeting, and paint cups and/ or trays. STENCILS SOLD SEPARATELY
Approximately 10 applications (using 2 coats of paint per application) in colors/pattern as shown — 1 color
Notify me when this is back in stock!
FREE SAMPLE KIT: If you'd like to get a first-hand look at any one of our products, we offer Free Sample Kits! Each kit contains a Super Sticker, Roll-Out Activity, and Reusable Stencil sample – we'll even cover the cost of shipping! Get a Free Sample Kit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO NATIONWIDE PAINT SHORTAGES ACROSS THE UNITED STATES, YOUR PAINT ORDER MAY CONTAIN SUBSTITUTES CONSISTING OF UP TO FOUR DIFFERENT PAINT PRODUCTS, INCLUDING THOSE NOT SPECIFICALLY APPROVED FOR PAVEMENT, BUT HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO PERFORM ON PAVEMENT.TYPICAL APPLICATION SURFACES AND CONDITIONS FOR SHERWIN-WILLIAMS PAINT SUPPLIED BY FIT AND FUN PLAYSCAPES:
• Asphalt, unsealed that has aged several months (90 days typically), unless passes adhesion test.
• Asphalt, sealed that has properly cured (90 days typically) and is compatible with the Sherwin-Williams paint provided, unless passes adhesion test.
• Concrete, unsealed, cured for at least 28 days.
• Some other masonry surfaces (see manufacturer’s information on can).
• The substitute paint should not be subject to any vehicular traffic or contact.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the paint is compatible with the pavement being painted. Please contact Fit and Fun Playscapes if you have any questions regarding paint compatibility with your pavement, or to request full paint specifications before purchase. Please be sure to follow all instructions and guidelines for each paint type as provided on the can, as they may very slightly.